TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a little aggressive motivation, lol. I'm a bit of an obnoxious jackass at times, sorry if anyone's offended. I was in a pretty large amount of pain at the time I wrote my last reply to this topic due to a pretty severe shoulder injury; even so, it doesn't excuse my actions. Heck, the only reason I have such a low post count is because if I replied to everything I'd want to, I'd be banned by now.
Don't worry about it. At least you admit it: It happens to the best of us (including me in one of my first posts ever on this forum) ;)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if hyrule13 solved his problem or not, but I thought I might add, from my experience burning bin/cues of PSX games (acquired in a shady way off the internet) some 12 years ago. The bin/cues were usually ripped with an app called CDRWin. The thing is, the cue, which is indeed just a text file detailing the structure of the disc, would include the current path where the bin/cues were stored. For example "C:\PSX\game.bin". If I was trying to burn this while the bin/cues were stored anywhere else, it wouldn't work since the bin file couldn't be found according to the info in the cue. You just need to edit the line to "game.bin" (no paths). Then you just use your burning app to burn the image using the cue file.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if hyrule13 solved his problem or not, but I thought I might add, from my experience burning bin/cues of PSX games (acquired in a shady way off the internet) some 12 years ago. The bin/cues were usually ripped with an app called CDRWin. The thing is, the cue, which is indeed just a text file detailing the structure of the disc, would include the current path where the bin/cues were stored. For example "C:\PSX\game.bin". If I was trying to burn this while the bin/cues were stored anywhere else, it wouldn't work since the bin file couldn't be found according to the info in the cue. You just need to edit the line to "game.bin" (no paths). Then you just use your burning app to burn the image using the cue file.

Please don't confuse the guy, the rips that anyone would download today wouldn't require any editing of any sort to burn the disc; a lot has changed since the year 2000.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night