KnifeCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
I have a problem. (What a great way to start a thread lol)
I was on 3.70 2 weeks ago and did the new Trinity exploit, went down with Modoru, to get on 3.65. I then did the h-encore exploit and then Enso and everything.
Now I come back yesterday and EVERYTHING WAS GONE! All the homebrew, h-encore, Enso, my NoPayStation downloaded games, EVERYTHING!
I figured out I wasn't the only one with this problem: followed a Wololo tutorial on how to fix it (rebuilding the database) but it only took a minute. I KNEW something was wrong. And then... NOTHING CHANGED! Just like I expected. BUT now Enso... IS GONE!!! THAT MEANS I NO LONGER BOOTED INTO HENKAKU!
I had a little feeling in my gut that my Vita upgraded, was checking the version...
IT UPGRADED!! HOW!? I HAD THE VERSION SPOOFING ON!
I want my apps back.
Will they come back after I downgrade again (screw you ****ing vita) and put h-encore or are they gone forever?
And also... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN if you know the answer?
For anyone's information, I have a Slim Vita.

EDIT: Turns out I still have Enso, just the memory card formatting.

f6c276d3d8c332a18aa16c7c2948f12b.jpg

Last edited by KnifeCat,

KnifeCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uuuuuhhhhh......
That's embarrassing. I'm actually still on 3.65. Changing stuff up on the thread.
See the screenshots. (The last one says "The latest version is already installed", it is in French)
8d56c6ff5535c5d5cd7677ac2d97bec6.jpg
db21005f38f651290cbbeef9580f0a8d.jpg

However my question remains: will I lose EVERYTHING?
fe9a1876d1ea5892a8722efa49d74c67.jpg

Last edited by KnifeCat,

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suspect that when you downgraded to 3.65 it reset the firmware spoofing from 3.70 to 3.67.

Once you downgraded you should have installled updateblocker on your Vita.

If you are actually on 3.65 you should be able to transfer final hencore from your PC and reinstall enso.

Or......The trinity exploit does work on lower firmware according to theflow so you could try transferring that from your PC without updating and then run the hack, check your firmware and reinstall enso if you are actually on 3.65.

Last edited by Vinceherman,

KnifeCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I suspect that when you downgraded to 3.65 it reset the firmware spoofing from 3.70 to 3.67.

Once you downgraded you should have installled updateblocker on your Vita.

If you are actually on 3.65 you should be able to transfer final hencore from your PC and reinstall enso.

Or......The trinity exploit does work on lower firmware according to theflow so you could try transferring that from your PC without updating and then run the hack, check your firmware and reinstall enso if you are actually on 3.65.
So.. Trinity is an all-in-one exploit that works on every firmware? Neat!
Problem being is that I still have this question... which may have been answered.
Are all my save games lost?
If so, I'm jumping off a window.

Envoyé de mon SM-G925W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So.. Trinity is an all-in-one exploit that works on every firmware? Neat!

from what i recall trinity onlys work 3.65-3.70.. I could be wrong, not tried anything other than 3.70 myself

Are all my save games lost?

nope, not unless you format the internal memory

if you ever want to backup to Vita Saves to your PC you can locate them in; ur0/user/00/savedata/

Last edited by Vinceherman,

Kikimomo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are booting into a spoofed version 3.70. The henkaku isn't lost. Last time I met this situation, turned out one of the shoulder button was broken, so Vita booted into the spoof version because of Enso. It's like you pressed the shoulder button to force it boot into an OFW, rather than CFW

KnifeCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are booting into a spoofed version 3.70. The henkaku isn't lost. Last time I met this situation, turned out one of the shoulder button was broken, so Vita booted into the spoof version because of Enso. It's like you pressed the shoulder button to force it boot into an OFW, rather than CFW
About that, I just realized I still have Enso. I just lost everything.
Sigh. All hope is gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol