PS Vita Software update 3.74 Out Today

Fathin44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, just change the spoofed firmware version in henkaku settings.
Is it necessary to be logged into PSN “currently on firmware 3.73” to hack the ps vita? I don’t wanna update guys. Some of the YouTube vids. Says you need to be logged in before you start the process. I wanna hack it but in order to log into PSN you have to update your ps vita. Please help me out guys. Also it downloaded the the 3.74 update file without my knowledge. Does that change anything?

Reactions: SuperDan

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it necessary to be logged into PSN “currently on firmware 3.73” to hack the ps vita? I don’t wanna update guys. Some of the YouTube vids. Says you need to be logged in before you start the process. I wanna hack it but in order to log into PSN you have to update your ps vita. Please help me out guys. Also it downloaded the the 3.74 update file without my knowledge. Does that change anything?
go ahead and update. everything has been updated to allow downgrading if that's what you want to do. and, updates are downloaded to ud0 partition iirc, I don't know if there's a way to delete it without having access to that partition.

Fathin44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go ahead and update. everything has been updated to allow downgrading if that's what you want to do. and, updates are downloaded to ud0 partition iirc, I don't know if there's a way to delete it without having access to that partition.
Thank you. Do you have to be logged in to PSN to mod it ? I’m new to this literally just got my 1st ps vita yesterday.

Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system