ps vita remote play

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by RobGee789, Mar 1, 2012.

1. RobGee789
    OP

RobGee789 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    hey guys ive been trying to find out some info on the remote play feature but some say its crap and others say its really good, so i thought i would ask herer for peoples views, does it run smooth and how many games actually work???

2. ViRGE

ViRGE GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2004
    The short answer: it's not very good. Official support is limited to a few (mostly older) games, which only know how to work with the PSP. Meaning the resolution is the PSP's 480x272 and the right thumbstick can't be used as a true thumbstick (it can only be mapped to buttons).

You can force more games to be enabled on a CFW'd PS3, but you're not missing out on much. Even when it works you still have to put up with the input lag and the blocky image quality; action games are certainly right out. In short it's no different than remote play for the PSP right now, and that was basically a failure.

1 person likes this.
  3. RobGee789
    OP

RobGee789 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2010
    sorted mate i thought so but was hoping it was gonna be good :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice