PS VITA OLED | USB VITASHELL

ILeo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not able to access my sd2vita card using vitashell.

I did set it up to USB and SDVITA CARD on vitashell, but nothing seems to appear on my PC tried other usb ports too; I do hear the pop up usb on my WIN 10.
! IS There a way to access my sdcard using usb vitashell/usb sd adapter?

( this is what i did last time turn off psvita then take out the sdcard and plug it in pc, got my files on the sdcard and plug it in back on vita, turnings it on finding out my homebrew apps were gone, fix it by turning it off again and took out and in the sd2vita card then turning the vita back on, got the build database message and everything seems to be fine and working)
EDIT: ON HOW TO FIX:

1. You can try to change WinUSB to libusb-win32 or any other driver with the help or Zadig, but tried all of them didn't work for me.

2. Go to computer management > device manager and then uninstall PSVITA A, B drivers until it shows as "USB Mass Storage Device" which it should be USBSTOR (v10.0.19041.1949) not WinUSB; libusb-win32 etc.." or any other, by doing this fixed my problem and I'm able to acess my files using usb cable.

Last edited by ILeo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1