Hardware PS Vita Left Analog Stick Problem

cokacommando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever had a problem with the left analog stick of their Vitas. My left stick can move up and down...but NOT left and right. If anyone has a fix other than opening the baby up, let me know PLEASE!!!

~~~Thanks~~~

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever had a problem with the left analog stick of their Vitas. My left stick can move up and down...but NOT left and right. If anyone has a fix other than opening the baby up, let me know PLEASE!!!

~~~Thanks~~~
Does it feel stuck or does it not register there's a big difference.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No fixes? Do I just have to go out and buy a new vita (yes my warranty is up) because the hardware is faulty...I've never dropped it or split anything on it...
I strongly suggest if you can to check out some tutorials online on how to fix the ps vita analog stick. That way if the same thing happened to another ps vita you got later on you would know how to fix the issue. Though if you feel like your main choice is to get another ps vita then don't forget to deactivate your psn account on the ps vita with the analog stick broken if you decide to sell it for parts before you do sell it.

cokacommando

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I strongly suggest if you can to check out some tutorials online on how to fix the ps vita analog stick. That way if the same thing happened to another ps vita you got later on you would know how to fix the issue. Though if you feel like your main choice is to get another ps vita then don't forget to deactivate your psn account on the ps vita with the analog stick broken if you decide to sell it for parts before you do sell it.
All right thanks...this sucks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: