Hacking PS Vita Hacking FAQ and Information

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there, I am on 3.68 and I am experiencing the damn update nag, I am thinking of downgrading to 3.65 and going enso. WIll I be able to access psn on my main account without ban? Is Enso stored on the internal memory of will I have to reinstall if I swap my vita memory card?

Last edited by Robika,

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there, I am on 3.68 and I am experiencing the damn update nag, I am thinking of downgrading to 3.65 and going enso. WIll I be able to access psn on my main account without ban? Is Enso stored on the internal memory of will I have to reinstall if I swap my vita memory card?
Enso is permanent.
You can connect to psn, there s no anti-ban when you use cfw but it seems sony doesn t care on vita, just don t use the same account you use on other devices if really care about it.

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm planning on buying a pstv. Does it matter what firmware version? I know every single firmware can be hacked. But is the compatibility of homebrew and games the same on every firmware exploit?

If not what is the best to be on/before?

discodance77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a non-hacked vita 2000 on firmware 3.65. From what I understand, can I update my vita to 3.73 and then hack it from there with no issues? I’d like to have HENkaku run automatically on boot

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If it's already on 3.65, it's better to keep this FW and install Enso Henkaku (which is a "coldboot" hack: once it's installed, no need to reactivate the hack later). Then, Henkaku can make Sony services (like the PSN or the store) beleive that you are on 3.73. For playing to latest games, you just need the "ref00d" plugin.

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to edit an FFX-2 savegame.

It keeps on saying it's corrupted when I try to upload it back to the vita. \

The problem is the final step repairing the checksum.

I don't have a good program for doing that.

Would anyone have any suggestions please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....