Hacking PS VITA 6.60-TN Snes problem

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Info: It's a brand new hack on brand new hardware, and not everything is going to work just like it did on the PSP. You might be hard pressed to find anyone to help you since this is only a few days old.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mediafire.com/?y6jny9ww99y3dz7
Try these default settings files (they go in the profile folder), see if one of them works. Replace the current default with one of those and use square to load a game.
Rename the second and third when you try them, of course.

Beware, the third might make the menu key stop functioning, but it's just a test to see where the issue lies.

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try reinstalling the emulator? Maybe the settings got messed up or didn't install correctly. I would also check that the roms are zipped as store and not compressed.

Edit: Trying rydian's suggestion is a good start too.

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mediafire...y6jny9ww99y3dz7
Try these default settings files (they go in the profile folder), see if one of them works. Replace the current default with one of those and use square to load a game.
Rename the second and third when you try them, of course.

Beware, the third might make the menu key stop functioning, but it's just a test to see where the issue lies.

Nope none of them work =/ It always loads and then gets to "Found speedhacks, applying" and then freezes.

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What format are the files in? I noticed that in PicoDrive, when I had the roms in .zip, they wouldn't load on the Vita, so I had to unzip them as .bin or .smd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: