Hacking PS TV with 3.20

Generalardj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I would like to use my memory card to play some games I downloaded from the store but I also want to install rejuvenate. Is there any way to do that?
Thanks.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You need to transfer the games from the store using a PS3 to PSTV. I'd help you hacking it but you're in Italy so that's a no-go for me.

The folks at Wololo can help you out regarding rejuvenating.

psvpwner

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah there are a few ways to do it. Just be sure not to upgrade your firmware ever. If you do, you'll never be able to install Rejuvenate and 3.20 should be fine for just about anything (except for really new games that require higher firmwares).

One way is if you have a PS3 on the latest OFW you can use that to visit the PSN store and download the things you want, then you can send the files to your PS TV over LAN (this also requires you to run Vita Update Blocker, otherwise it will force you to upgrade your firmware).

Another is to download the things on an up-to-date Vita, then move the memory card to your PS TV. However, before taking it out of the Vita you need to use the EML hack to unlock the memory card so that it won't force you to update as you plug it into the other device with the lower firmware version.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Another thing is, if you value being able to play PS1 games without issues then 3.20 is the way to go otherwise you can still play 'em but don't expect the same fluidity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE