Gaming Ps Now download question

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My home internet is bad, will I be able to download the games on PS now locally then play them offline without needed very fast internet?

What if my PsNow subscription expires will the games be deleted fromt the console or still be available as long as I renew the subscription?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You can download games from PS Now (I believe there are some games that cannot be downloaded, but from what I understand most of them are) and play them without streaming at all. You also don't technically have to be connected to the internet at all times, so long as you "check in" once a week (basically to renew the licenses).

In regards to expiration, Sony can't go and actually delete games off your HDD so they'll still be there, you just won't be able to play them until you either buy them, or renew the PS Now subscription.

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download games from PS Now (I believe there are some games that cannot be downloaded, but from what I understand most of them are) and play them without streaming at all. You also don't technically have to be connected to the internet at all times, so long as you "check in" once a week (basically to renew the licenses).

In regards to expiration, Sony can't go and actually delete games off your HDD so they'll still be there, you just won't be able to play them until you either buy them, or renew the PS Now subscription.
That's what I needed to know thanks

Reactions: MeAndHax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM