Gaming Promethus-4 Leaked!!

Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
2,077
Trophies
1
Age
27
XP
2,325
Country
Greece
dansm.png



thx to Blaze who discovered 5.50 prome-4

Source:PSPgweber.com

PSPgweber doesn t support piracy anymore so i posted this here ppl
tongue.gif


EDIT: 5.03 Leaked too!
 

Goli

RPG
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I got this earlier but was a bit scared to update, I did it in the end though.
eHbd5.png

You might wanna remove those links though... I'm not sure if they're allowed here.
 

Goli

RPG
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DarkWay said:
I'm still sceptical to update to anything, I'm on 5.00 M33-6 (still).
What's the Promethus CFW like? (bugs e.t.c.).
etc* There really aren't any bugs to my knowledge.
Supposedly you can't play some of the older games, I've not encountered any problems with any games I've played though.
 

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
1,550
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Cornwall
Website
Visit site
XP
221
Country
Goli said:
DarkWay said:
I'm still sceptical to update to anything, I'm on 5.00 M33-6 (still).
What's the Promethus CFW like? (bugs e.t.c.).
etc* There really aren't any bugs to my knowledge.
Supposedly you can't play some of the older games, I've not encountered any problems with any games I've played though.

hmm what about the PSX support? any problems in that region?

If not what would be the update process for me?
 

Goli

RPG
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DarkWay said:
Goli said:
DarkWay said:
I'm still sceptical to update to anything, I'm on 5.00 M33-6 (still).
What's the Promethus CFW like? (bugs e.t.c.).
etc* There really aren't any bugs to my knowledge.
Supposedly you can't play some of the older games, I've not encountered any problems with any games I've played though.

hmm what about the PSX support? any problems in that region?

If not what would be the update process for me?
I've played the PSN versions of FFIX and Vagrant Story and a converted EBOOT of Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen without a flaw,
Your update path depends on whether you have a 1000/2000 or a 2000 with a new motherboard/3000. You should probably check the sticky on this section, it'll probably be more helpful than I in this area
tongue.gif
.
 

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
3,932
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Coventry, UK
XP
2,165
Country
ShinjiX said:
thx to Blaze who discovered 5.50 prome-4

What did I do?

What does this add, exactly? I only updated to Prometheus 3 a few days ago. Please tell me this allows me to play the new Monster Hunter game, that would be the perfect way to finish my day.
 

Goli

RPG
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Blaze163 said:
ShinjiX said:
thx to Blaze who discovered 5.50 prome-4

What did I do?

What does this add, exactly? I only updated to Prometheus 3 a few days ago. Please tell me this allows me to play the new Monster Hunter game, that would be the perfect way to finish my day.
This allows you to play the new Monster Hunter game.
 

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
3,932
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Coventry, UK
XP
2,165
Country
Goli said:
Blaze163 said:
ShinjiX said:
thx to Blaze who discovered 5.50 prome-4

What did I do?

What does this add, exactly? I only updated to Prometheus 3 a few days ago. Please tell me this allows me to play the new Monster Hunter game, that would be the perfect way to finish my day.
This allows you to play the new Monster Hunter game.

I just came in my pants. New Monster Hunter, two days off with my sweetheart, my old man just got back from Tesco with Playstation Move and about half a dozen new games, and only two weeks until my next paycheck. Life's pretty damn sweet right now. How much space should Monster Hunter take up, anyway? Freedom Unite was about 800MB last I checked, is the new one about the same?
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://youtu.be/GDici78OFEg