Gaming Project X Zone Europe multi language

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What multi language list for Europe version ? I know that it is in English but what else ? I don't have a 3DS. Curiosity.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What multi language list for Europe version ? I know that it is in English but what else ? I don't have a 3DS. Curiosity.
I think : english (uk or us, i don't know), french, italian, spanish and german.
edit: confirmed with the official nintendo website.
So no portuguese... -_-'

Last edited by RealityNinja,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am asking for EUROPE version. I want to know the Region multi language that EUROPE (UK) used ? :)
You asking the languages include in the europe version (pal), right? If so, then there are english, french, italian, spanish and german. But some times, the english in the pal version is not the same as the english in the us version (uk versus us english)

Last edited by RealityNinja,

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You asking the languages include in the europe version (pal), right? If so, then there are english, french, italian, spanish and german. But rarely, the english in the pal version is not the same as english in us the version (uk vs us english)

Yes, I know that. I noticed that UK English and USA English have a different accents for an example: mom, favorite, color and etc (UK version is mum, favourite, colour and etc). Thanks!

Do you know the site that have a regions list for 3DS games to be specifically ? Curiosity.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
About Project X Zone, the first opus has no multiple languages option. It's english, and that's all. I don't remember if it is UK or US english, sorry.

Only the second game, Project X Zone: Brave New World, has several languages in the Europe version.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
About Project X Zone, the first opus has no multiple languages option. It's english, and that's all. I don't remember if it is UK or US english, sorry.

Only the second game, Project X Zone: Brave New World, has several languages in the Europe version.
Correct!
And generally, when a game is english only on Europe, it's us english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."