earlynovfan

Delusional
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new SEGA game website opened today.
We have been presented with 'Project Mirai 2' on the 3DS.

Thoughts?

I for one think it looks adorable and as addicting as Project Diva.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
There's no way to play it unless throwing loats of money away or someone hacks dumb region protection and everyone just downloads it for free illegally. I still don't get logic with region locks as it just usually encourages pirating and hacking. Same with flick as normal people doesn't own iDevices..
Sticking with Project Diva F until then as that works with regular EU PS3 >_>

Shiggitay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also hoping for a region free hack to be discovered. That's all I care about really. I'll gladly buy both Project Mirai's legally. I do admit to having the Project Mirai 1 ROM in my possession (from where I won't say and actually I don't remember where I got it from), but that was when I was ordering my flashcart and when I didn't realize that the one I got only play DS mode stuff (homebrew / DS ROMs etc) and I thought I could play PM1 using it. I also overlooked the fact that even with the proper flashcart you need OFW 4.1-4.5 to run anything. >_>...

Anyway, I love Project Diva (PSP and Vita) and I was really looking forward to playing Mirai 1 and 2, oh well. I've preordered Project Diva ƒ 2nd, and I'm super stoked for it. It should be fun.

LeomelsonBato

Trophies
XP
Country
I already played Project Mirai 2 using Gateway and it was great.. The game experience is different from Project Diva..
for me the Gameplay of this is better... and the extra features makes the game more exciting..

Reactions: Shiggitay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E