ROM Hack [Project] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Hacks

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a new discovery. So I found an unused code for pv_db.txt/pv_db_en.txt in the game's code called "remix_parent" about a week and a half ago, and I decided to try it today. It does actually do something however. It makes the module that's used for the PV (the ID it's set to) be used no matter wut, even if u try to change it in the PV settings. This even works with the other modules, like Snow Miku, work for its default module if it's set to the correct ID (the model's number is the ID, excluding the 0 if there is one), and they normally don't work. This even surprisingly works with the unused module, as seen here:
QNCpVyL.jpg

But this code is bugged if u use it at a song with an extra song, cuz no matter wut, it'll only play one of the extra songs (normally the 2nd one).

D

Deleted User

i think it was designed for age age again ver. Mikudayo(lol i don't remeber the name)

eduardog131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, OP: I noticed that you've written up the articles for TCRF on the Project Mirai series. Can I get help with the header of the SPR format? I assume they're used inside both Mirai and DIVA. DIVA X has a load of SPR files that I haven't been able to view because they're all trash when viewed in TextureFinder.
Thanks.

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, OP: I noticed that you've written up the articles for TCRF on the Project Mirai series. Can I get help with the header of the SPR format? I assume they're used inside both Mirai and DIVA. DIVA X has a load of SPR files that I haven't been able to view because they're all trash when viewed in TextureFinder.
Thanks.
Mirai doesn't use SPR. We checked and it doesn't, but u can try to figure it out if u want

eduardog131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're actually focusing on the aet ones (the animations for the graphics) more than that, cuz we can already extract and replace images by hex editing
So far from what I've extracted and dug into the DIVA X ROM, the aet files (in .farc for playstation) produce aec + aei files. Does Mirai have these? (I assume not.)
Sorry for asking questions.

DarkValkirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
how do you "restore" the original PV (example "deep sea girl") in the mirai DX? i tried replace the aet_pv016 and str_ae_pv016 of mirai 2 in mirai DX (i think these files are the animation) and a little changes in pv_db_en (this is to make the game "think" it's a PV) but result in a crash, please tell me and probably i can help in you project :)

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you "restore" the original PV (example "deep sea girl") in the mirai DX? i tried replace the aet_pv016 and str_ae_pv016 of mirai 2 in mirai DX (i think these files are the animation) and a little changes in pv_db_en (this is to make the game "think" it's a PV) but result in a crash, please tell me and probably i can help in you project :)
U also have to change the coding for it in pv_field

Stewie1.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks it's working now!, I am interested in your project, if you need help you could help you with something :)
Well, we do need help figuring out the type of format the aet graphic animations r (excluding the .bin). And we need someone whos really good with making character models to port into Mirai, like a Mirai version of Rana for example. Or modules like Rolling Girl's

Leiuxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, we do need help figuring out the type of format the aet graphic animations r (excluding the .bin). And we need someone whos really good with making character models to port into Mirai, like a Mirai version of Rana for example. Or modules like Rolling Girl's
how is everything goign with the modification m8?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol