Programmer / hacker needed: Naruto GNT Special fps hack

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by nkarafo, Dec 12, 2010.

1. nkarafo
    OP

Newcomer nkarafo Member

Greece
    A topic creator of gamefaqs
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605862-naru...pecial/57446603
    claims that he has found the code for 30 fps in the game. Can anyone help so that the game can be played in 60 fps in 4-player mode? It will be very helpful if it will work because the game can be played with 60 fps with 4 player but only under some specific circumstances. For example if someone wins the round with a special, then the game is in 60 fps BUT it lasts only until the end of the game (e.g. 2 wins).

So, we don't need that, but we want the 4-player mode to be locked ALWAYS in 60 fps!

Please help!
    Thanks.

Here is the text he found in the cmd_str.tbl 2drect, disp_set30HzTemp60HzMode, disp_tst30HzMode.

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Sounds like it should be possible with Ocarina. Did you look here if there's a cheat for this already:
    http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php#1

Maybe you can ask there for such a cheat, but i don't know if they like requests or not. But this is the place where actually people are around that might be capable of this.

3. nkarafo
    OP

Newcomer nkarafo Member

Greece
    Any news regarding above ?

Thanks!

4. ast

Newcomer ast Member

United States
    I do not own this game but I am curious, why would the developer limit the game to be 30fps in the first place if the hardware is capable of running smooth 60fps?

5. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    more fps doesnt always make the game look better. people that believe that should be put to sleep.

6. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    I assume this a special mode here, meaning the game runs at double speed for limited time on special occasions.