Prodinfo atmosphere auto backup

Bolton_jz322

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Hello I recently found an unpatched switch, but unfortunately the person who used it installed it incognito and didn't create any backup of it. I found in the atmosphere folder automatic backups in which I find a file "serial numberprodinfo" and "serialnumberbiskeys", I wanted to know if those files could be useful to recover my sysnand from the change made incognito I have tried using Tin incognito but it only tells me that there are no available backups, I tried with incognito rcm and after looking for the biskeys it only gives a kpg1 error, I tried to get biskeys through other homebrew, but incognito gives another emmc access error.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I recently found an unpatched switch, but unfortunately the person who used it installed it incognito and didn't create any backup of it. I found in the atmosphere folder automatic backups in which I find a file "serial numberprodinfo" and "serialnumberbiskeys", I wanted to know if those files could be useful to recover my sysnand from the change made incognito I have tried using Tin incognito but it only tells me that there are no available backups, I tried with incognito rcm and after looking for the biskeys it only gives a kpg1 error, I tried to get biskeys through other homebrew, but incognito gives another emmc access error.

are you certain the serial number is not being blanked out by exosphere? It could be just fine…

Bolton_jz322

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
are you certain the serial number is not being blanked out by exosphere? It could be just fine…
Well sorry for the double post but its
Check for exosphere.ini in your top level root directory.
ok ty i check on the root and there was an exosphere file and cut in to my desktop and i can finally see the serial number. So it was exos, thats its a good news.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well sorry for the double post but its

ok ty i check on the root and there was an exosphere file and cut in to my desktop and i can finally see the serial number. So it was exos, thats its a good news.

great! So in theory if you remove the exosphere.ini (don’t do this without disabling network first) you should be able to see your full Prodinfo/serial number. If that’s the case yiu don’t have anything to fix as it wasn’t caused by incognito. Is this all correct or is there still an issue?

Deleted member 585564

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would keep in mind that you have no idea what the previous owner might have done with it, it might already be banned or it might already be guaranteed a ban for all you know. Use it online if you must, but I wouldn't count on that to remain functional.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-