Icy_Dove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all!
I've posted here before about a problem with TWSaveTool, and that same problem has been occurring in some other apps. When running some functions in different apps, this time with PKSM, my 3DS will crash, with a data abort screen from ARM11. This occurs when booting up TWSaveTool, and when uploading pokemon to the extra storage function in PKSM. I haven't seen this in any other apps so far, but I imagine I'll find these issues again. Any help?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hold Select on boot up to get to the Luma3DS options, and check the box for Arm11 exception handling, then push start to reboot. That fixed it for me.

Icy_Dove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold Select on boot up to get to the Luma3DS options, and check the box for Arm11 exception handling, then push start to reboot. That fixed it for me.
I mean, they don't crash the whole 3DS anymore, but they still crash their respective apps with an "An error has occured" message

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I tried grabbing the Latest Hourly directly from the Luma app, but it says that the download has failed whenever I try to download it
The latest Luma updater won't let you download the nightly version, because they usually have bugs, and the author @KunoichiZ got sick of people blaming her when they downloaded a nightly and it had bugs ("Luma updater bricked my system!!"). You'll have to download it and put it on your SD card manually.

Reactions: KunoichiZ
D

Deleted User

Just a quick question; why are you using TWLSaveTool? There are other, more updated apps that can back up DS Saves, such as FBI (which you probably already have installed) and Checkpoint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol