Hacking Problems with some roms online 003-0399 error, help!

ka_kui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi Guys

First of all, my 3dsXL is japanese, i already tested games like kid icarus or mario kart online, and those works perfect, no problems.

My problem is when i try Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate online, they give me this errors:

003-0399 "You have not yet agreed to the Nintendo 3DS Service User Agreement."

Then apear a message in japanese, saying to accept the User Agreement>>> I press "I Accept">>>the error keeps.

I already injected MH4G(japan cart) headers from my own original copy, and tryed CIA version, but keep the same.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

ka_kui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah, but what for .cias? I get the same error 003-0399 with a non-regionfree and a regionfree cia, don't think I can change anything there.
Have you found a solution yet, ka_kui?

I have not found a solution yet, i think many users with japanese New3ds will have this problem with this game when gateway release his support/update.

Please anyone know something?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I have not found a solution yet, i think many users with japanese New3ds will have this problem with this game when gateway release his support/update.

Please anyone know something?
i had the "accept T&C loop error once before, formatted emunand and it worked fine after that

ka_kui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I had heard that you couldn't play games from another region ONLINE because of that -- if this is not the case, please tell me!
My Japanese 3DS can't accept the EULA for US/EU games either.

I already tested games Like Mario Kart EUR, Kid Icarus EUR, etc.....and MH4U EUR simply give me that error :/

Hybrixe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have to find the DevMenu zip with multiple SDK versions. Inside you will find Config.CSU . You have to unzip that and rename it to .3ds and open it. You'll have to search around a bit but there is EULA somewhere. Open that menu and set the EULA thing to ff:ff (protip go down instead of up) and save it. Afterwards quit the config menu by holding the power button till the ds turns off. Tahdah you can play online with different region CIA's

Seiryuudo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You have to find the DevMenu zip with multiple SDK versions. Inside you will find Config.CSU . You have to unzip that and rename it to .3ds and open it. You'll have to search around a bit but there is EULA somewhere. Open that menu and set the EULA thing to ff:ff (protip go down instead of up) and save it. Afterwards quit the config menu by holding the power button till the ds turns off. Tahdah you can play online with different region CIA's

Copypaste yo

Ok after encountering that problem with an european console and murican games I've stumbled upon this tip and solved it due to that. But since its pretty cryptic I'll explain that a bit. The main problem is the fact that you need to accept the EULA in the USA while its set to a amount the murican game cannot read properly. It wants you to accept an EULA document you can not accept on euro consoles. Well, the config.csu file helps with that.

Step 1: Get the devmenu and pick the config.csu and rename it config.3ds so your flashcard (in my case gateway) can read and open it.
yeah, sounds complicated already huh? Well yeah its an 35mb rar and you actually need only one small file. I'll upload it then for you xD
Step 2: shove that file on your sd card next to your other 3ds games.
Step 3: open it.
Step 4: go to the EULA point
Step 5: Edit the agreement.
Step 6: set the value to FF:FF (means positive) and press a.
Step 7: press the power button until the power is out.
Step 8: DONE

Piece of cake.

Last edited by Sicklyboy, , Reason: No you won't.

quickyoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Copypaste yo

Ok after encountering that problem with an european console and murican games I've stumbled upon this tip and solved it due to that. But since its pretty cryptic I'll explain that a bit. The main problem is the fact that you need to accept the EULA in the USA while its set to a amount the murican game cannot read properly. It wants you to accept an EULA document you can not accept on euro consoles. Well, the config.csu file helps with that.

Step 1: Get the devmenu and pick the config.csu and rename it config.3ds so your flashcard (in my case gateway) can read and open it.
yeah, sounds complicated already huh? Well yeah its an 35mb rar and you actually need only one small file. I'll upload it then for you xD
Step 2: shove that file on your sd card next to your other 3ds games.
Step 3: open it.
Step 4: go to the EULA point
Step 5: Edit the agreement.
Step 6: set the value to FF:FF (means positive) and press a.
Step 7: press the power button until the power is out.
Step 8: DONE

Piece of cake.

for step 3, what are you using to open it? Other forums I've seen discuss taking the .csu file, converting it to .cia and then installing it through FBI.

opmas

Trophies
XP
Country
i already have the config.cia file but it I have no option to install it on my emunand. It keeps on installing on ctr nand. please help

opmas

Trophies
XP
Country
I resolved it again. Lol

To those have trouble installing the config.cia

Make sure that you are using the old FBI.cia 1.4.17. With this you can change the destination where to install it. It should be installed in SDCARD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo