Problems With SD Port in Wii U

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Shiver_169, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Shiver_169
    OP

Shiver_169 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2016
    Mexico
    Hello my friends here with a big problem.

It turns out that for some months I tried to put the Wii U hack on my console at that time was to run games through Loadiine in the SD so I try and I run half and I wanted to correct some things and add games, when I try again Of SD memory. At the time I did not care and I left, but when I left the option to run games by means of Hard Disk I took it back thinking that the SD was damaged or something, I formatted it and try again with one and another SD and nothing . Reviewing here and on the web the damage of the SD port was common, so I proceeded with a technician to repair the error. And here begins the madness, it turns out that I take it to repair with a technician and I changed the port, I happy for it to return home and surprise starts everything well starts Rednand dumpling ends everything well I proceed to support this in the PC I surprise no There is nand in the SD, I check again and nothing thinking I was unique I was prepared to retry it and no SD reading error again I try another memory and the same. Concerned I take the console with the technician again and tells me that it is rare that he will review it. And after a few days in diagnosis tells me that the console has a Semibrick and that there is damage on the mother board irreparable. The strange thing is that the console runs normal everything I have original and is only the problem of SD. The cost of buying a new console or looking for a change is very high. Someone knows something like that if I can repair it someday or if it is better idea to look for a new console or better invest that money in games at the end that are not so many. Please help.

My greetings to all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice