Problems with Pikmin PAL, tried everything yet

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by videtonator, Feb 28, 2009.

1. videtonator
    OP

Newcomer videtonator Member

Brazil
    hello guys, hope this is the right section to this question

so, in the beggining of the mounth, I took pikmin (wii version) PAL, but 'til now I can't do it work

I burned it 3 times: one the iso free of programs, another with brickblocker and regionfrii, and the last one region changed and without update, using Wiizle Shiizle Diizle

no one of them worked in disc channel, but, OK, let's try in softchip or backup launcher

but, both gives the same error, trying force NTSC, green screen, the other options, the game runs in black and white

searching in the web, I discovered that people made it work using geckoOS, so, I downloaded the latest version,1.07b i think, and tried

the same error of backup launcher and softchip

this happened with all the DVD's that I burned

so, any solution for me?this happens with kororinpa (i took the pal version because it had more seeds), rogue trooper and pikmin

thank guys

2. john25usa

Newcomer john25usa Advanced Member

Australia
    if your using the PAL version with the NTSC-U firmware that is to be expected. try using generic wii patcher to patch the video mode to NTSC. and please next time ask in the N00B PARADISE stickied thread

and by the way also state basic info like your wii firmware/region it really would help both you and us

3. videtonator
    OP

Newcomer videtonator Member

Brazil
    thanks man, I'll try this

sorry by the mistakes, next time I'll look by the stickeds thrads, and put the firmware and region (I swear that I start to type thinking in put the region and firmware, but I forgot it at the end LoL)

4. kyle007

Member kyle007 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    im on ntsc and got it to work full color just fine through gamma by forcing pal60 3.2 NTSC