Problems With JUS . Now my connection doesn't work

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Krisboo, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Krisboo
    OP

Newcomer Krisboo Advanced Member

Chile
    Hi everyone( sorry for my english, i'm from Chile). I,ve usually played JUS online( for about 3, 4 months), using The wi-Fi my router provides to my house ( browser, shops, they work perfectly ). The problem is that today, i can't connect to wi-fi using the game. It gave me The error code 20100.

- I'm sure that i'm in a proper location ( the router is in the next room).
    - I'm sure that other devices ( Like this PC) aren't interfering with the signal.

When i first configured the internet settings( over 3, 4 months ago) , i did this:

- Tap on Dsi settings / internet / then, Connection 1 / search for an acces point / then, i find my signal / introduced WEP key / voila!. That configuration worked perfectly , until today.( i have repeated the process several times, but the problem persists)

My router is a Zyxell P-600 series, I'm using a R4i NEO ( Maybe it has something to do with a PS3 , that was configured today with it's internet settings).

It's very weird, cause the game ( wi-fi play ) doesn't work, but the browser and shop does, and, when i put on settings " test connection " , the console can succesfully connect to the internet. ( with the support code: 61312) ( but in the game, i tap connect to wi-fi, and the signal starts being green , but in a moment, it becomes red , and the game show me the error code)

-Could Somebody help me? i have 3 days left of vacation, i'm desperate [​IMG]

Thanx for reading

see ya T_T