Hacking Problems with JenesisDS

Earl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Had some problems with JenesisDS playing shining force 1(this is the only game ive played on it, so obviously only game ive had problems with)

Problem 1) Sometimes, it just keeps on pausing/unpausing, this seems to have no conection to where i am or what is going on in the game (Also had this problem wit a sonic game that i tried or like 5 minutes). Obviously the game pauses /unpauses whenever you click the touch screen, so im sure it is semi-related to this somehow. (But im obviosuly not touching the screen when this happens, could leave it lying still and it would keep on doing it, though sometimes it does not happen either.)

Problem 2) Sometimes the save files i have saved would dissapear, e.g i would save at A, thenplay for 14 hours, save at, B, then play another 14 hours then save at C, turn off game, then come back next day , load, and see that i am at point A, and have lost 28 hours : ( Halp, how do i avoid these things?

Fuck, this was suposed to go into the DS emulation board, if any mod could be oh so sweet and move it that would be awesome.

Tall Alien

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are using the games n' music card by datel, obviously thats whats wrong because i heard that shitty peice of shit deletes shit from time to time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey