Homebrew Problems with HANS

Oso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, I have a little trouble with Hans. When I want to run Pokemon ORAS in another language (I use an EU version), for example to Japan, my game start in EU language no change ... I choose "language: JP" "region: JPN" and my game is still EU area and language.

Another problem, i want play online in Pokemon ORAS and when I want to connect to the online service, the game tells me that there is a newer version to update yet I've updated my game in the last update (1.4).

Do you have a solution to that? Thank you in advance.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, I have a little trouble with Hans. When I want to run Pokemon ORAS in another language (I use an EU version), for example to Japan, my game start in EU language no change ... I choose "language: JP" "region: JPN" and my game is still EU area and language.
Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS only lets you set the language before you have a save file. if you want to change it, you must erase it (or maybe there's a way to change it in an editor?).
Another problem, i want play online in Pokemon ORAS and when I want to connect to the online service, the game tells me that there is a newer version to update yet I've updated my game in the last update (1.4).
HANS currently does not use update data.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pokémon X/Y/OR/AS only lets you set the language before you have a save file. if you want to change it, you must erase it (or maybe there's a way to change it in an editor?).

PKHex allows you to change language, but you need to enter illegal mode for it to be registered (just rename PKHex.exe into PKHax.exe). Go in trainer info and you'll be able to switch languages.

Reactions: ihaveahax
D

Deleted-236924

PKHex allows you to change language, but you need to enter illegal mode for it to be registered (just rename PKHex.exe into PKHax.exe). Go in trainer info and you'll be able to switch languages.
Huh?
I was able to change language in Pokémon Y just fine without having to rename the executable.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Huh?
I was able to change language in Pokémon Y just fine without having to rename the executable.

You can change language in pKHex but if you then export your save and open it again in PKHex, you'll see that your language edit didn't register. At least that's how it went for me using the latest release^^

Chrisser_75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HANS and eShop access doesn't work on my O3DS Ver. 9.20 with Ninjhax 2.5 :(
when i try to start it, it says that there are missing things...!? :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E