OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Our servers have a slight php problem and basically the email for confirmation are not sent, so dont' worry if you don't get an email, when those problems are fixed i will manually activate all your accounts.
Sorry for the inconvenience
frown.gif

-i removed for a short time the email confirmation you may register without waiting for the email. Don't abuse of it thanks-

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
email confirmation ??
Yeah, when you register in the forum, the email confirmation is sent to you. All you have to do then is click on the link included in the email and your registration's complete and your account is then activated. Well, that's how it's worked for me when I joined.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's new for me... I didn't get one a long time ago. Good idea, though.

By the way, is it just me, or does KiVan's English seem worse than usual in this thread? I mean, normally he's as fluent as a native, but here...

-Tempest out.-

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You know, you could simply report your threads with the 'report this post' button on the bottom-right of a post. This will inform a moderator about the thread the report came from.

H

hking

cricket

Trophies
Website
unreal-solutions.org
XP
Country
United States
I told KiVan about how I fixed it on my site but it didn't work for him. Mine was just a simple error of forgetting to fill in entries. His is a PHP error and his host will have to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...