Problems installing Custom IOS for USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Louse76, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Louse76
    OP

Louse76 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 7, 2007
    United States
    Deltona, FL USA
    So I'm relatively new to this, but I figured it out and was able to install it without a problem on my Wii last night.

Today I'm trying it on my friends' 3.3U Wii. I was able to install the new Homebrew Channel through the Twilight Hack, no problem.

I loaded the Homebrew Channel with the cIOS rev9 which showed up properly in the list. I make the selection and it loads just like it did on my Wii. I have to select either Network or Wad install. [Last night, I chose Network on my Wii, and it worked fine]. I tried Network first for this Wii, then WAD install - and neither work. Here is the info with the error code, as displayed on the Wii.

[​IMG]

I thought maybe space was a problem (only 40 blocks free), so I deleted Everybody Votes, same problem, then deleted the Nintendo Channel, same problem. They have around 200 blocks free now. I tried the WAD option and it gave a similar error.

Note that I also had another cIOS on the card as a WAD file and it would not install. I believe it gave the same or similar error as when I chose WAD for the other cIOS.

What can I do to fix this? I hope it's easy... THANKS SO MUCH!!

2. Louse76
    OP

Louse76 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 7, 2007
    United States
    Deltona, FL USA
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice