Hacking problems in installing skins for DSTT

criticalx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey ive encountered problem in installing a new skin for the DSTT, can you please help me in installing the new skin it doesnt show up even though i have overwrite the default skin..
yaynds.gif

any help will be appreciated
happy.gif
laugh.gif

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need more information to help you, but I can take a guess at what you're doing wrong:

You replaced the "default" folder with whatever folder was inside the archive (zip or rar) filed you downloaded, right? So your file path looks like "./TTMenu/skin/CustomSkinName"? If that's the case, just rename that custom skin folder to "default" and you should be good to go.

For future reference: The DSTT kernel doesn't support multiple skin selection. You need to keep the "./TTMenu/skin/default folder" and replace the files inside it with the files inside your downloaded archive. If you get a message asking if you want to overwrite the files (BgUp.bmp, etc), then you're going in the right direction.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me too what? I think twit21 is probably correct, criticalx probably renamed the skin folder rather than keeping it named "default".

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: