problems in installing skins for DSTT

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by criticalx, Jan 16, 2008.

Jan 16, 2008
  1. criticalx
    OP

Newcomer criticalx Member

Philippines
    hey ive encountered problem in installing a new skin for the DSTT, can you please help me in installing the new skin it doesnt show up even though i have overwrite the default skin.. [​IMG]
    any help will be appreciated [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. twit21

Member twit21 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Need more information to help you, but I can take a guess at what you're doing wrong:

You replaced the "default" folder with whatever folder was inside the archive (zip or rar) filed you downloaded, right? So your file path looks like "./TTMenu/skin/CustomSkinName"? If that's the case, just rename that custom skin folder to "default" and you should be good to go.

For future reference: The DSTT kernel doesn't support multiple skin selection. You need to keep the "./TTMenu/skin/default folder" and replace the files inside it with the files inside your downloaded archive. If you get a message asking if you want to overwrite the files (BgUp.bmp, etc), then you're going in the right direction.

3. wakashi10

Newcomer wakashi10 Newbie

United States
    Hey!me too ehh can you please help or give me the default original of DSTT please!
    [​IMG]

4. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Me too what? I think twit21 is probably correct, criticalx probably renamed the skin folder rather than keeping it named "default".

-Bri