Hacking Problems flashing my DS Lite

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
I'm not really sure what to do, if someone can post a nice and concise way to get to the stage where I can actually run the flashme.nds file I'll be fine, it's just the actual passme2 configuration I'm having problems with.

I've put flashme.nds onto my M3 adapter's root folder, along with the Kirby Canvas Curse (U) Sav file from http://darkfader.net/ds/games/ renamed to sram.dat I turn on my DS, go into GBA mode, restart the DS with the passme2 in (with Kirby in the top) and still nothing. I also tried downloading the actual .gba and .sav files which said the sram update was fine, yet again restarting the DS and I get nothing.

I've had to use the same setup when I flashed my blue DS and it worked just fine, unfortunately it was quite some time ago and I've completely forgot what I did last time. Someone from IRC seems to think I'll need a GBA flashcart but I can't see it myself, I never needed one last time.

Any suggestions very welcome, I'm tearing my hair out here
smile.gif

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
I've just followed those directions exactly thanks, but still no luck. It writes the sram but when I restart my DS it just brings up the usual health and safety warning.

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Yup, I've tried both methods listed on that site, but still all I get is the health and safety warning when you bootup the DS, not even so much as a white screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...