Problems converting avi to dpg

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by lexum7584, Mar 20, 2009.

1. lexum7584
    OP

lexum7584 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2009
    Hi.

I have spent days going trough forums trying to find one person that has had the following problem and solved it.

I use R4 for my DS with Moonshell. Any downloaded DPGs I have added to my R4 have played fine. I chose SUPER as my desired converter and began to attempt converting avi to dpg myself. I have avisynth and all latest k-lite codecs. When I convert I end up with a dpg file that often appears to be far to small in size even for a dpg. I then put it on my R4 and when I play it everything is fine untill about 5-10 minutes in it finishes. If I try to skip through the film then I can hear sound appropriate to the end of the movie but still only see video from the first 5-10 minutes. What the hell am I doing wrong.

If anyone has had this problem or knows of a decent remedy ( not speculation ) please do help me because I am at a complete loss.

Thanks

2. dnds

dnds Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2009
    United States
  3. Briankealing

Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 25, 2008
    United States
    Super is really great as a converter.

Try converting the Avi to a different format first, such as flv.

Or, your avi is corrupted. I've had Avi problems before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice