problema R4i 3ds gold. cc

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by marina, Aug 7, 2013.

1. marina
    OP

marina Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    Italy
    Ciao, sono nuova del forum, ho acquistato una r4i 3ds gold. cc l'ho inserita nel mio nintendo 3ds V.2.2-4E però la schermata è bianca, non so che fare. La r4 è quella del 2012 non la nuova del 2013. Ricordo che ho tutti i giochi originali, ma la r4 per me è più comoda per il backup. Autatemi. Grazie.

2. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Heya uhm could you post in English please? We only speak english on this website ^_^

My Italian is shitty but what I get from this is that this person has an R4 3DS Gold CC? It gives white screens on 3ds version 2.2-4e. I guess it was bought in 2012 or whatever

Google translate edition:

Hello, I'm new the forum, I bought a r4i 3ds gold. cc I inserted in my nintendo 3ds V.2.2-4E, however, the screen is white, I do not know what to do. The r4 is that of the new 2012 is not 2013. I remember that I have all the original games, but the r4 for me is more convenient for backup. Autatemi. Thank you.

I am shocked by the fact I actually understood what was said by this person! I never knew I could understand Italian.

3. marina
    OP

marina Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    Italy
    Hello, I am new in the forum, I bought a R4i gold 3DS. cc I inserted in my nintendo 3ds V.2.2-4E but the screen is white, not so che fare. The r4 And The 2012 non-New 2013. What I remember All the games original, but the r4 for me is more comfortable for backup. Autatemi. Thank you.