Homebrew Problem with wiiflow (vwii)

JCLKingu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I've been using wiiflow lite for quite some time for my wii u in the vwii mode, I use it from a SD card and yes it's in fat 32, it was working perfectly last week until today when I tried to play some wii games but after trying to start a game wiiflow closes and goes back to the homebrew launcher, I didn't do anything to my sd card or the nand of my console besides adding new games and research about making an emunand, but I didn't really did anything yet so I don't think that's the problem, I did a syscheck so I hope that helps, it's in spanish so I hope it still works, I don't know how to change the syscheck language, but a quick translation can do the job I guess, I tried using different ios on the config menu but none of them work.

SysCheck HDE v2.4.0 HacksDen Edition por JoostinOnline, Double_A, R2-D2199, y Nano
...ejecutado en vIOS58 (rev 6432).

Region: NTSC-U
Menu de Sistema 4.3U (v609)

Fecha de la unidad: 12.07.2012
El Canal Homebrew no esta instalado

Hollywood v0x21
ID de consola: 614886963
Tipo de consola: vWii
Pais del Canal Tienda: Mexico (36)
Boot2 v0
73 titulos encontrados.
Se encontraron 34 IOS en esta consola. 0 de ellos son stubs.

vIOS9 (rev 1290): Sin Parches
vIOS12 (rev 782): Sin Parches
vIOS13 (rev 1288): Sin Parches
vIOS14 (rev 1288): Sin Parches
vIOS15 (rev 1288): Sin Parches
vIOS17 (rev 1288): Sin Parches
vIOS21 (rev 1295): Sin Parches
vIOS22 (rev 1550): Sin Parches
vIOS28 (rev 2063): Sin Parches
vIOS31 (rev 3864): Sin Parches
vIOS33 (rev 3864): Sin Parches
vIOS34 (rev 3864): Sin Parches
vIOS35 (rev 3864): Sin Parches
vIOS36 (rev 3864): Sin Parches
vIOS37 (rev 5919): Sin Parches
vIOS38 (rev 4380): Sin Parches
vIOS41 (rev 3863): Sin Parches
vIOS43 (rev 3863): Sin Parches
vIOS45 (rev 3863): Sin Parches
vIOS46 (rev 3863): Sin Parches
vIOS48 (rev 4380): Sin Parches
vIOS53 (rev 5919): Sin Parches
vIOS55 (rev 5919): Sin Parches
vIOS56 (rev 5918): Sin Parches
vIOS57 (rev 6175): Sin Parches
vIOS58 (rev 6432): USB 2.0
vIOS59 (rev 9249): Sin Parches
vIOS62 (rev 6942): Sin Parches
vIOS80 (rev 7200): Sin Parches
vIOS249[56] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52-vWii): Acceso NAND, USB 2.0
vIOS250[57] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52-vWii): Acceso NAND, USB 2.0
vIOS251[58] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52-vWii): Acceso NAND, USB 2.0
vIOS512 (rev 7): Sin Parches
vIOS513 (rev 1): Sin Parches
Reporte generado el 14/09/2022.

JCLKingu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
May be a corrupted SD CARD?

backup your card to hard drive format it on FAT32 and use H2testW for testing it. Then restore your files
I don't think so because I can access the sd card perfectly fine and my wii u does it as well, also can see the games inside wiiflow too but can't start them, and I don't have enough disk space for a whole backup of the data so I don't know what to do, I didn't knew there was a wiiflow thread btw.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Open a similar new thread to your same previous question in Wiiflow Lite thread, will not automatically result in more answers. 😏

And if you know already the answer (the solution impeeza gave), why do ask?

Run Powershell chkdsk X: /r on the drive and verify with h2testw.

And here is a Guide for troubleshooting a lot of Problems with USB Loaders.USB Loader GX Troubleshooting guide. Its mainly for use with external drives, but a lot of the suggestions can also be used for SD- Card.

Last edited by Sypherone,

JCLKingu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Open a similar new thread to your same previous question in Wiiflow Lite thread, will not automatically result in more answers. 😏

And if you know already the answer (the solution impeeza gave), why do ask?

Run Powershell chkdsk X: /r on the drive and verify with h2testw.

And here is a Guide for troubleshooting a lot of Problems with USB Loaders.USB Loader GX Troubleshooting guide. Its mainly for use with external drives, but a lot of the suggestions can also be used for SD- Card.
As i mentioned I don't have enough storage to backup my SD card data on my pc or in another drive so I don't know if I should go for that solution or try it and just keep the essential files for the console to work.

Last edited by JCLKingu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That would've gone slow he's old +1