Hacking Problem with the new M3 lite game manager. Help!

jkanzaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i just got my m3 lite the other days, i previously own a m3 mini sd before. well any way , i update the latest firmware the v28 i believe.
but somehow when i patch the game, i copy the actual game and that .dat save file into the micro sd, the game wouldn't load .
I tired for 4 different game like lego starwars, bust a move, mech assult etc. none of them work. The game will just load then freez
for some reason. i tried the 1x dma and 4xdma these mode doesn't work as well
frown.gif
. So any advice?

another thing to know i cna't find fast boot in the new game manager for some reason. HUmmm

so can anyone give me a tutorial on this ? or point me into the right direction for help?

i spend almost a 100$ on this
frown.gif

thanks

ejx982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just got my m3 lite the other days, i previously own a m3 mini sd before. well any way , i update the latest firmware the v28 i believe.
but somehow when i patch the game, i copy the actual game and that .dat save file into the micro sd, the game wouldn't load .
I tired for 4 different game like lego starwars, bust a move, mech assult etc. none of them work. The game will just load then freez
for some reason. i tried the 1x dma and 4xdma these mode doesn't work as well
frown.gif
 . So any advice?

another thing to know i cna't find fast boot in the new game manager for some reason. HUmmm

so can anyone give me a tutorial on this ? or point me into the right direction for help?

i spend almost a 100$ on this
frown.gif

thanks

I upgraded from an M3 MiniSD to a M3 Lite. This is what I had to do.

(1) Copy your save games from the NDSSAVE & GAMESAVE from the M3 MiniSD.
(2) Install the games in question from CLEAN ROM Dumps to the M3 Lite, using the latest Game Manager v27a
(3) Overwrite the dat save files using the copies from step 1.

All done, you should always backup saves when you mess with your cards, but you should always use game manager to sent the ROM to the media card, and aways pick a CLEAN ROM prior to sending.

Make sure you are running v28 firmware on your lite, by going on settigns, then press select and look at the last option.
Check to make sure you are using Game Manager v27a
"Fast Boot" is 1xDMA. 2x or 4x. See www.m3wiki.com for settings for those specific games you are having trouble with.

ejx982

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
are you using gm27a to do the patching? If not, make sure you are to be sure the games are compatible with the new firmware (v28). The flashing on the ds makes 0 difference.

jkanzaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i try to check the firmware version, it says (version: NDS movie player V4.40) english version

updagcsd e28 for sd version

not sure this is my firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.