Hacking Problem with the EZ flash 3in1

kaiseredge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi guys, i just got my first ez flash 3in1 today and i tryed it out and it works for loading my saves execpt for one. i had loaded tales of phantasia using NOR and it couldnt load my save. then i tried just loading the rom and it still wont load it. i tryed to save but it says save failed. i deleted the rom off the card but its still booting up when i select the start gba game from the ds start menu.

i am using the cyclo ds flashcard and im just wondering if theres a fix or even a simple way to delete the rom off the NOR sram so it doesnt show up at startup and if tales of phantasia is on a list of problem roms.

kaiseredge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes i have managed to fix the save problem with that game. but i am curious if you know how to delete the rom when its saved to NOR cuz i dont want it booting up from the ez flash. its annoying to have the otpion to boot the game instead of the cyclo ds and the game doesnt work.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You cant stop it from booting when flashed to NOR. NOR acts like a real gba cart, which means that the game will remain in memory until you flash it with a different one.

The cyclods automatically patches roms that use eeprom to sram, there is no need to manually patch them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig