aleigor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

I have a Nintendo Wii NTSC ver. 3.2U using the Twilight Hack and the Backup Loader 0.3 gamma.

I have burned several gammes from a friend's copy DVD and many of them have major bug, by that I mean that I can't play the game.

So first I just want to tell the game that doesn't work at all:

-Rockstar Table Tennis Pal Version, tryed with Force NTSC
-Need For Speed Pro Street; same thing as the last one
-NHL 2K9: idem
-And some others that I don't remember but they are all NTSC and tried them all Force NTSC.

But theres one game that crash during the play:

Super Paper Mario.

I have a NTSC version, I have beaten the first boss(the dragon thing) and when I get the Pure Heart, crash.

I have already research on google, check the compatibility list, and I didn't find any solution, so I'm asking your help plz.

I just want to tell that I use DVD+R, don't know if it does something, but I'm telling.

PS: Sorry for the bad english, it is not my native language.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DVD+R is your problem

Its not a problem for all people , but for MOST DVD-R only works

Try a game on a good quality DVD-R disc and see what happens - also , please search the forums before you make a new thread - this has been answered 100 times

aleigor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry For the new threads.

So the solution might be the -R, so before I spend money + time reburning all my games, if I take the iso from my +R, will it work, or I should use fresh iso?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pc's can read both discs easily - Wii's are more sensative - theres loads of threads about this - just look around - theres one active at the moment for the best discs to use.

aleigor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know about the DVD, I only want to know if I take the iso from the DVD+R and Burn it on a DVD-R it will work as the same if I download an iso on the internet and then burn it.

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ill agree with djtaz,
ive tried both and -R seems to work sooo much better.
also do it with PAL force to NTSC . i find work good as well, +R seem to get fussy

im married and don't need any extra fussy in the house
tongue.gif

aleigor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so for now I will only burn the games that doesn't work on DVD-R, because It's only like 10 games or so that doesn't work.

Don't want to rebuy a 100 DVD packs for only 10 games
tongue.gif

MrSlut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. It crashes at the second paper heart. using verbatim -r. I believe it's an issue with the cIOS. I'm gonna try a patcher on the iso, and reburn it to see what happens. I had the same issue with no more heroes, and I patched it to use IOS249, worked great. (I thought it wasn't supposed to matter)

So I either had a bad burn, or the patch worked.

I also have 3.2u and gamma, so I'll let you know how it works.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized I necro'd a month and a half old thread. I'm sure you've found a fix by now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu