problem with rumble ram pack

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Jm9760, Nov 30, 2009.

Nov 30, 2009

problem with rumble ram pack by Jm9760 at 9:44 PM (718 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Jm9760
    OP

Member Jm9760 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just received my M3 Real Rumble Ram Pack in the mail today. The slot-1 loader works great, but I can't load any GBA games. When I try to load one the rainbow GBA logo comes up, but then it just freezes there and the game never launches. Also, the rumble feature isn't working. Metroid recognizes that there is a rumble pack inserted, because it lets me turn rumble on, but then it never rumbles. Did I just get a defective slot-2 cartridge? I also saw something about having to charge the ds overnight with the slot-2 cartridge in. Could that be it? Any help?

2. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Does the Rumble RAM Pack vibrate whenever you turn on your DS? If it doesn't, then it's not working.

As for GBA ROMs, you need a GBA Expansion Pack in order to load them. The Rumble RAM Pack won't load GBA ROMs.

3. Jm9760
    OP

Member Jm9760 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yea the rumble doesn't work so I guess the cartridge is defective. I meant to order the one that supports GBA games anyway, so hopefully they'll just let me exchange it.