Problem With Neogamma

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by divvy123, Jun 20, 2010.

1. divvy123
    OP

divvy123 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Hello, For a while now my Wii has been able to read and play any backup using the neogamma loaders... but just lately I have been having problems... each channel or App i use provides me with a disc read error... no matter which neogamma revision I use i get a dvd read error... it used to work fine for many months it worked perfectly... but now it will not read any discs... i am on 249 base37 rev19... any ideas anybody thank you [​IMG]

2. TRushInfo

TRushInfo Banned

Banned
    Jun 13, 2009
    United States
    does your wii read retail games, what did u change? if u didnt change anything ur laser might be dying or dirty

3. divvy123
    OP

divvy123 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    I no longe rhave any retail games but im going to try and use a gamecube disc to see if it is able to read that... if it is not able to read it, what do you recommend i clean it with, just a clothe? [​IMG]

4. kimikal27

kimikal27 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 28, 2008
    Galway
    lol
    if it's dying, cleaning will not solve, i think it's time u move on to usb loading

5. divvy123
    OP

divvy123 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    yeah maybe you're right... but now i'v gotta buy a usb device arghhh :@ that's long lol... cheers anyways guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice