Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple of movies in AVI format that I play on my 360 that I want to get working on my Wii. So I installed MPlayerWii version 0.07 and tried playing the videos. The sound works perfectly, but the video just gives me a bunch on nonsense fuzz everywhere. There's also a little green line at the bottom that's not supposed to be there. Here's a picture:
r9oo40.jpg

The green line at the bottom is the very bottom of my TV screen. I also know the file works because it works on my computer and on my 360. I'm thinking I may have to convert it to another file, but I'm not so convinced of that because MPlayer supports AVI files. So what's the problem?

EDIT: It's on a HDTV, if that matters at all.

Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sunnytimes said:
i use this version ..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ttqdcmw2qiy

and it works fine .. can play divx and xvid from dvd , sd and SMB using wireless .. theirs a channel version in this thread around page 11 ..

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95001&st=150

wireless has issues with some movies but works ok for the most part.
I'm pretty sure your boot.dol is the same as mine (I just downloaded MPlayerWii of Wiibrew). Just to be sure I replaced my boot.dol with yours. Same results...

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Well, last time I tried... which was last night... MPlayerWii didn't even load a DivX file, or a DVD for that matter
your obviously not using the correct version, it works well for "others" just cannot support large files..
check the thread out someone has linked above with the channel in there, that particular channels needs the new .dol injecting.

Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't even think it's HD. Also, if it helps at all, I found out it does work on GeeXbox. I want it working on MPlayer because I hate the loading time at the beginning of GeeXbox. That being said, would converting the file to a different format help?

Sportsmaniac1322

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
hmm that should easily play, without doubt, and it's avi, what bitrate and stuff, although that doesn't matter just does over smb...hmm

Honestly, get the mplayerwii .dol which rodries posted a few pages ago and try, even with the official mplayerwii it will work. hmm
Well I'm using the official Mplayer, and you saw the picture on my first post. Do you think it could have something to do with my HDTV? I doubt it, but who knows?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not...