Problem With Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by BOO23, Oct 9, 2011.

Oct 9, 2011
  1. BOO23
    OP

Newcomer BOO23 Newbie

United States
    Hi, see Ihave a problem in which in the beginning,when arriving to planet norion or whatever its called,after adquiring the grapple beam and taking the elevator,there is a passage in which at the end there is a door,when hitting the door,it wont open!!!when going back to the other door,it also wont open,and when pressing start game freezes,but music still plays.

Here is my SysCheck:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    And Here the video to show you the problem
    watch the video until 3:54 and that door that you see, for me it wont open,so I wish you please could help me to fix the bug or whatever its not letting me play the awesome game.Thank you in advance.

2. JoostinOnline

Member JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

United States
    Are you playing a backup? If so, try updating to 249[56] d2x v6. If that doesn't work, delete the game and re-rip it.

3. BOO23
    OP

Newcomer BOO23 Newbie

United States
    yes and I dont know how to update the thing and I already tried to re download the game.So please teach me how to update the ios that you mentioned.

4. Lucif3r

Member Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sweden

ModMii :P
    Also what release are you running? Im running Trilogy PAL release (pal machine) and corruption works just fine (+ the other 2)

5. BOO23
    OP

Newcomer BOO23 Newbie

United States
    I'm running mp3 alone Ntsc(Ntsc Wii).