PROBLEM WITH M3 DS REAL NESDS

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dosacoustic, Sep 28, 2008.

Sep 28, 2008
  1. dosacoustic
    OP

Newcomer dosacoustic Newbie

United States
    Sorry if this issue has been raised before. I tried searching but i couldnt find what i was looking for.

The problem im having is with touch screen options in nesds on the M3 DS Real. My main problem is with the display option. No matter how i change it with the stylus it reverts back to the default option. It will show that i am changing the display then as soon as i raise the stylus from the touch screen it goes back. Its also very hard to switch back and forth between the other options as if its not picking up correctly

I have tried many things like patching the .nds, recalibrating the touch screen, and rearanging the location of the emulator but nothing works. im not sure what else to do or if there is even anything to do for the M3 Real. I have seen this emulator work perfectly on other M3 carts but not the M3 real

2. goodboy735

Member goodboy735 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have a M3R too, but I'm pretty sure it's just nesDS. when you try to select something, try holding it down for a bit. that should work, if not then i don't know.
    i have a games n music also and it did the same thing.
    hope this helps! [​IMG]

3. dosacoustic
    OP

United States
    Hmm that doesnt seem to work either. No matter how i change the display on NESDS changes it back. all of the other options work most of the time.

4. goodboy735

United States
    have you tried running chkdisk/error checking? that and reformatting sometimes helps with problems.

5. dosacoustic
    OP

United States
    Thanks ill give that a try. Do you format to FAT 32?

6. goodboy735

United States
    yea, pretty sure it's fat32. thats what mine is [​IMG]

7. dosacoustic
    OP

United States
    I tried that aswell. NESDS still seems to have the touch screen problem. Im not sure what else to try. Nothing else seems to have any problems on the M3 Real other than this.

8. goodboy735

United States
    you can try downloading it again, or if there is a new version to download that.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=870

the change log there says touchscreen problems fixed, so if you don't have that version that could be your problem. (if it even has a version.....)
    if that doesn't work then.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. mayney

Newcomer mayney Newbie

United Kingdom
    i bought and have used a m3ds real for roughly 2 months now, yet last week this problem appeared the touch screen goes unresponsive or doesnt work properly and you cant click on things, is this the ds(thats 4 years old but in good nick) or the card, i know it sounds nooby but i cant live without my ds