Hacking Problem with loading games PS3HEN

Heroofallworlds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm new to the ps3 scene, so I've learned a lot this last week. Unfortunately there are tons of information that I don't know how to look for or can't find.

I use hen, have multiman and managunz. Through managunz I've been transfering the games to the console internal hdd. So the game folders I transfer to the GAMES internal folder. PKGs I transfer to the packages in order to be able to install. The ISOs I transfer to the PS3Iso and they show up on multiman just as the game folders.

But where do I put eboots and SFO?

Another matter is with PKGs. Most of them need .rap, I've been transfering the .rap files to the exdata internal hdd and I did the process with the pendrive fat32 with the .rap files, create the aa profile, use reactpsn and everything seems to work. But games like uncharted, fat princess and bully ask me to go to psn and buy, but scott pilgrim and some others work normally. What am I doing wrong?

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you want to install .rap files easily, put them on an usb drive in exdata folder, run PSNPatch and install them (it should be L1 or R1, it's written when you run it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: bc of shame