Homebrew Problem with Homebrew Channel

Xenocide33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to update some programs with the Homebrew channel a couple of days ago. Update for HBC itself failed but it retained the version I had. I was in the middle of downloading Mplayer CE when HBC crashed. I restarted and was going to go redownload but HBC now will not open, but resets back to the channel screen. I've tried reinstalling HBC using bannerbomb but it keeps doing the same thing. Is there anything anyone can think of that may help me fix this?

Xenocide33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to find an alternative download site for that and I'll try it

Edit : I used Hackmii already to uninstall/reinstall hbc. Tried putting Bootmii on the SD but I read it can only load from HBC. UGH

Xenocide33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this will help but my Wii is 3.2U and I installed homebrew initially through the Zelda hack. No more errors with anything. HBC just goes back to channel list when I try to load it

Xenocide33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feck it, I think I'm going to update and reinstall. Are there game-less installs for 4.3? I read that bannerbomb don't work no more

Edit: Doink! Forgot I had Smash Bros. Just hope this works..... can't afford a new wii right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5