GCN Problem with GC backup loader

buissi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue with my GC backup loader. I have GC backup loader v1.1 and I have the multiple GC iso creator I have a Sony HDTV When I load 1 of 4 games i have it loads and i can hear the sounds and music of the game but the TV says there is no signal and that I've tried everything to get it to work even pressing the button where it loads for HDTVs and no luck it only displays 1 out of 4 games and 1 is a black screen and the rest it says no signal. does anybody have any suggestions?

jbogart1973

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
buissi said:
I have an issue with my GC backup loader. I have GC backup loader v1.1 and I have the multiple GC iso creator I have a Sony HDTV When I load 1 of 4 games i have it loads and i can hear the sounds and music of the game but the TV says there is no signal and that I've tried everything to get it to work even pressing the button where it loads for HDTVs and no luck it only displays 1 out of 4 games and 1 is a black screen and the rest it says no signal. does anybody have any suggestions?
Try reloading the APP back on ur sd card or where ever u have it, it could just be the software thats messed up (sometimes it happens) or try a new loader like Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher , wiigator (if ur using it) for example is an older app that i dont believe has been updated for a loooooong time , pls corrct me if im wrong.
Now if ur refering to a loader for backed up GC ROMS ... im in the same boat lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y