TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. SF_WG

OP SF_WG Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hi guys,

yesterday I installed Homebrew on my Wii U to try out that sweet Zelda Mod for BOTW. I tried using FTPiiU Everywhere to install the mods instead of SDCafiine because I heard the latter often causes crashes and the mods stop working after some time. So I started making backups of the necessary files and replacing them but hit a wall soon after because for some reason I can neither down- nor upload certain files (most notably tex1 files, which are textures, I believe, but also some others). I always get the message "550 successful" followed by "Critical Data Transmission Error". On the Wii U I also get "Wrote Reply: Entering Passive Mode" each time this happens, followed by "Wrote Reply: 550 Success". I'm using FileZilla but I also tried another client and got the same problem. I already checked whether these files might have different permission settings for some reason but that's not the case. I really have no clue what the issue could be (I'm using Mocha CFW, which should work fine, right?).

I'd be quite grateful for some help!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Everywhere, Problem, FTPiiU