Problem with FBI

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Vinix, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Vinix
    OP

Vinix Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2014
    Brazil
    Hello, I need help because the FBI is not install any CIA. I get the error: "Database does not exist".

Okay, I know the solution because I've been through something like this in the past. Create files "import.db" and "title.db" in the "dbs" folder.

Then go to Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS->Software, and accept the request to delete these files so that it overlaps with functional versions, right?

Previously it works on my old 8gb SD. More recently, I have to do this again with an 32Gb SD But I get an error saying it can not delete these two files. Why? had worked before without any problem, which might be preventing the delete it?

I need it to work to the FBI install the CIAs again. Any solution?

2. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    Whats the error? Is it on the computer or 3ds? Can you post a photo of the error?

Last edited by Aletron9000, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Vinix
    OP

Vinix Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2014
    Brazil
    3DS. In the System Settings.

I will provide a photo of the error.

Edit: Here the picture of the error.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Vinix, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Vinix
    OP

Vinix Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2014
    Brazil
    Uh ... Guys. I do not like doing double post, but I really need help here. There is no possible solution?

5. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    The sd card might be corrupted. Either physically or corrupted data.

6. bahamut920

bahamut920 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 23, 2009
    United States
    Try inserting the SD card from the 3DS into a PC. Move all the data on the SD onto the PC, then format the SD. Move everything back, then try again.