Ctf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all, greetings, I'm new in this forum and I found it by trying to Google information for solving my problem, but I couldn't anyways and I was wondering if someone here could help me please, the problem is this:

I have a DSTTi card, but also I wanted to play GBA games, so I bought a Slot 2 Card, this card being a 3 in 1 ez flash V, then I noticed that I have to download to the Micro SD card the exploader due to compatibility issues (2 files to be specific, the *.ini and the *.gba extensions), create 2 folders (for SGN and SAV files respectively), patch the roms (I used the sram patcher in the gbata program) and run the rom in NOR mode, then I played Advanced Wars and saved my file, everything was fine until this point, but when I started to play again the gba rom, the data was not loaded, an odd thing because I checked the folders of the SGN and SAV files and there were SGN and SAV files created, I tried to read and understand the readme tutorial that came in the exploader zip file but it wasn't clear to me.

I explained in detail what I've done and what programs I've used and downloaded to show you that I made my best seeking for solutions on my own and that I'm not a lazy noob waiting for someone else to solve my problems

Now, my questions are:
¿My not-saving problem is because I'm using a DSTTi card with a ez Flash V Slot 2?
¿If it isn't, how can I call the SAV and SGN files to continue playing the saved file?

In advance, thanks.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
When you play a game in NOR, your saves are NOT automatically backed up, only PSRAM mode games are automatically backed up. It becomes YOUR responsibility to manually back up the save data to file.

Instructions for backing up a save game data to file is at the bottom screen:

IMG_120011c.jpg

If you can't understand english in short words... PRESS B TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE TO FILE.

The only important folder is the save folder the sign folder is not important unless you want to change the border around the gba game.

GBA Exploader is not an emulator, so why is it in this section? It should be in the EZ-Flash section or in one of the other sections.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ