Problem with download play/animal crossing

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by randysteele992, Nov 16, 2008.

1. randysteele992
    OP

randysteele992 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    United States
    "Sorry if this is in the wrong section"
    See i just got the new animal crossing for wii and when i start it it asks me if i want to start fresh or move a guy from wild world. It then says to insert the wild world game cartridge into my ds and then go to download play.
    My problem is that i obviously cant put it in there because my cyclods is in there,would anyone know how to go about this,like if theres a way to have a ds game load from the main ds menu through cyclo or something.
    I'd really appreciate help,thanks.

2. Reaper

Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    Unfortunately for you and many other intelligent individuals, no, it will not work with a flashcart due to the fact that you cannot access download play using a flashcart currently on the market.

3. Priss

Priss GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2008
    Canada
    Hamilton, Ontario
    In better terms...
    Download Play from Carts is not compatible with regular Download Play.
    In turn making your Wii spit at your attempt to import illegal alien !!! [​IMG]

4. DJPlace

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    well THAT sucks ASS!! :hateit

but what i don't understand is how it worked with pokemon for wii and ds i think nintendo's not being fair but meh i don't care...

5. randysteele992
    OP

randysteele992 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    United States
    ughh..oh well,thanks for the replys anyways

6. Rascal

Rascal GBAtemp Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    United States
    It worked for Pokemon because Wii connectivity was built into the game. AC:WW doesn't so it needs to download a "linker" from the Wii which in turn tries to find the AC:WW data in its original location (not a SAV file), which no flash card can do.