Problem with conversion kit binding of isaac nintendo switch

StHospitaller

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing on android emulator yuzu and one day I had a stupid idea to try to launch mods. I have such a problem, does anyone know if I need to download some kind of library or something like that
1000025273.jpg

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing on android emulator yuzu and one day I had a stupid idea to try to launch mods. I have such a problem, does anyone know if I need to download some kind of library or something like thatView attachment 452750
I made this tool and it’s very shitty idk how it even works honestly. I’m pretty sure I sold a part of my soul

That being said, due to my shitty code I’m going to guess that it’s your old OS being the issue. But I also don’t know enough to confirm, I barely knew enough to make this converter lmao

Someone could remake a better one(or you can use Python and make something more OS friendly for yourself) it’s just a gui for imagemagike converting all the PNG files to PCX

But that basicness is also why mod compatibility isn’t the best. I wrote this for the vita versions of the games initially and they didn’t really need much more

I’ve heard of people fixing the XML file mods as well. But like I said I barely knew enough to get this tool made, let alone do more. Especially when there was a huge lack of interest around this from the modding community from anyone besides me so I just didn’t learn more

StHospitaller

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made this tool and it’s very shitty idk how it even works honestly. I’m pretty sure I sold a part of my soul

That being said, due to my shitty code I’m going to guess that it’s your old OS being the issue. But I also don’t know enough to confirm, I barely knew enough to make this converter lmao

Someone could remake a better one(or you can use Python and make something more OS friendly for yourself) it’s just a gui for imagemagike converting all the PNG files to PCX

But that basicness is also why mod compatibility isn’t the best. I wrote this for the vita versions of the games initially and they didn’t really need much more

I’ve heard of people fixing the XML file mods as well. But like I said I barely knew enough to get this tool made, let alone do more. Especially when there was a huge lack of interest around this from the modding community from anyone besides me so I just didn’t learn more
Well, at least you tried to do something, thank you. I searched the Internet for something similar, but I didn't find anything, maybe I'll try to install a couple of libraries and something will work out. (btw OS is not old, it is also an emulator, I do everything on my smartphone)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Xdqwerty, is getting better at controlling his emotions way more than in the past