Hacking Problem with CFW very strange ...

Fidjo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi , first sorry for my bad english .
I have brought a Old 3DS version 9.9 but i don t have QR code Icone ... and my browser send me to upgrade my 3ds .. what i need to do ?*thx you

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi , first sorry for my bad english .
I have brought a Old 3DS version 9.9 but i don t have QR code Icone ... and my browser send me to upgrade my 3ds .. what i need to do ?*thx you
Go to settings -->date and time and set the date to 01/01/2000 and the time to 00:00 then L+R in homemenu,tap qr code option,scan and you're ready to go

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah,that's the only way to have browserhax in <10.5
Well, the only way to use browserhax on less than 10.5 and 9.9 or above.

EDIT: What I mean is Nintendo implemented a system version check into the browser, so if you aren't on the latest version and are on 9.9 or above, it'll force you to update. What you posted was the work-around for this.

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,

Fidjo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Go to settings -->date and time and set the date to 01/01/2000 and the time to 00:00 then L+R in homemenu,tap qr code option,scan and you're ready to go

Well, the only way to use browserhax on less than 10.5 and 9.9 or above.

EDIT: What I mean is Nintendo implemented a system version check into the browser, so if you aren't on the latest version and are on 9.9 or above, it'll force you to update. What you posted was the work-around for this.

As i said , i can't because i don t have QR icone on my APN and i can t enter to my browser cause i have a notification that tell me to upgrade to last version ....

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
As i said , i can't because i don t have QR icone on my APN and i can t enter to my browser cause i have a notification that tell me to upgrade to last version ....

What are the last two digits of your firmware? I think it won't work if it's less than 20

D

Deleted User

Tutorial to fix your problem:
Step 1. Change time in System Settings to 00:00 and 1/1/2000
Step 2. Go to browser, the notification will be gone
Step 3. Do Browserhax

Fidjo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tutorial to fix your problem:
Step 1. Change time in System Settings to 00:00 and 1/1/2000
Step 2. Go to browser, the notification will be gone
Step 3. Do Browserhax

Already done and doesn't work ... the notification still when access to browser ...

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is directly taken from the browserhax page:
  1. Goto System Settings. Then change the datetime to January 1, 2000, 00:00.
  2. Use the browser 'Initialize savedata' option, before any page gets loaded triggering the browser-version message.
  3. Continue to use browserhax as normal.
  4. Note that you must not press the HOME button to return from the browser normally, otherwise you will have to reinitialize the savedata again. Once the datetime reaches January 2, you will have to repeat these steps if you want to continue using this bypass.
Seems everyone who posted above forgot to tell you to do step 2. Step 4 should be taken note of as well.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This is directly taken from the browserhax page:
  1. Goto System Settings. Then change the datetime to January 1, 2000, 00:00.
  2. Use the browser 'Initialize savedata' option, before any page gets loaded triggering the browser-version message.
  3. Continue to use browserhax as normal.
  4. Note that you must not press the HOME button to return from the browser normally, otherwise you will have to reinitialize the savedata again. Once the datetime reaches January 2, you will have to repeat these steps if you want to continue using this bypass.
Seems everyone who posted above forgot to tell you to do step 2. Step 4 should be taken note of as well.
Um, he has no browser. The advice you gave is for people with browser stubs from the 9.9 update. He only updated with cartridges.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.