OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
hi,
i got it from torrent, when i burnt it, screen will go blank after some intiial screens like capcom logo and stuff.
i burnt it on a DVD-R with lowest possible speed, i dont remember what it was.
do i HAVE to burn it on DVD+R? since they are kinda expensive here.
and my PS2 is modded, but i donno which mod chip but its good since i can play all of games in my country.
umm, i donno name of my modchip but may this will help u to understand which modchip i have, when i want to play PS1 games, i have to reset it 2times so fast, and so when watching DVDs, i have to do the same.
tell me a way to play DMC1 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i dont seem to find it even with DVD-R, i think there is just HP for DVD+R.
the one that didnt work was princo, but i think even if i find verbatim, it will be expensive and likely be a fake one, since there is no copyright in my doomed country.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got it for £3 which is amazing for in the uk
laugh.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I've used Memorex +R and -R and both have worked fine as long as I burn at 2x.

Some games are trickier to burn because of protection methods. But DMC 1 is so old that I don't think there are any tricks to it (haven't tried it myself though).

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
frown.gif

i cant buy it officially cuz in my god forsaken country there is no copyright and they dont sell games officially. phew. (and so far i have an original FF III DS)
so i bought a so called sony dvd+r and i burnt it at 4X with alcohol 120%, i wanted to burn it with Nero (as one of you suggested here) but my image file is MDF which i think is exclusive to alcohol.
so i went to its burning wizard and there was just a Disc At Once method, and "buffer underrun technology" which was selected as default, and i burnt it and it did finish successfuly, and guess what? sh*t.
it doest work. the previous one which was on a DVD-R loaded much more that this new DVD+R one, the previous one went to the page where i could select the language, then freezed but this new one freezed after first page which was capcom's logo.

i even tried to load the game with changing the discs, but it didnt work out.

is there any special way to burn DMC1? does it require an special modchip installed? anytricks? do i have another image?

---------------
2-another problem is ICO, i burnt it on a DVD+R and was working, but over time its loading time got longer and longer! what's wrong?
but the Liberty City Stories is still as good as first day (if we ommit the large disc drive sound it makes when reading from burnt disc).

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used Alcohol 120% in a few years, but I do recall there being some kind of preset menu when you burn that let you choose Playstation from it's dropdown menu to get the correct options.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
could other ppl please help?
i'm so in love here.

edit: i cannot find that special menu for burning ps2 games.

P L E A S E help!

do u thing buying another DVD-R and burning it at 1x will help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: i am sad ugh