Problem with backup games

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by HyuugaNeji361, May 9, 2016.

1. HyuugaNeji361
    OP

HyuugaNeji361 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2011
    Hello everyone,

I'm using sd media launcher, don't have any modchip, and everytime i try to run my burned mini dvd games with GCOS 1.5 sometimes i have the "media wasn't recognized" error and other times if i insist the game is recognized, but when it happens i get another error which tells me to read the Nintendo manual.

I've read that to solve the first case i need the adjust the pot, but is it the problem? Like i said, if i insist the game is recognized...

The second problem appears in the Nintendo support Page and it sais i can have a broken lens, but the thing is if i load an original game it runs without trouble.

So my questions lies in what could really be the problem and if i really have to adjust the pot will it damage the lens?

Thanks in advance for your help

Enviado do meu SM-G900F através de Tapatalk

2. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    Needing adjustments is normal. Nintendo didn't expect retail Gamecubes to ever read burned games, or DVD of any form for that matter (original games officially aren't DVDs).

3. HyuugaNeji361
    OP

HyuugaNeji361 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2011
    Thanks for answering,
    So you're saying that first i should try to make the adjust to see if that's the problem right?

Enviado do meu SM-G900F através de Tapatalk